1.2 tdi 3l

1. B

Audi A2 1.2TDI gearbox problem

Hello, does anyone know what this could be? My Audi A2 1.2 TDI started normally, I put it in R and left the garage without any problems. I closed the gate, got in the car and put it in D. I hit the gas and nothing. No gear can be engaged anymore. The car remained in neutral. The gas does...
  2. G

1.2 tdi front suspension died!

Hello everyone On my way to the store a loud "CLUNK" from the front right of the car. Steering started pulling heavily to the right. On my way back jacked the car, removed the wheel, ball bearings raining and this: The front of the car has been nose diving when braking since I have it so I...
  3. K

Lupo 3L intermittent limp mode

Good Morning All, I have been having an intermittent limp mode problem with my Lupo 3L. Sometimes it will struggle to reach 120kmh on the autobahn. if i turn it off and on again it normally fixes it. I scanned it with VCDS and got codes 17964 P1556 - Charge pressure control - Negative...
  4. J

A2 3L 1.2TDi front spring color codes help?

Does anybody know what the original color codes of the front springs on an A2 1.2 3L without AC are? I am only so far aware of A2 1.2TDi with 3x green markings on the spring. I'm being offered a pair of front shocks and springs from a 2003 A2 1.2 3L that only had "29,000km" on the clock. The...
Back