1.2tdi 3l

1. G

1.2 tdi front suspension died!

Hello everyone On my way to the store a loud "CLUNK" from the front right of the car. Steering started pulling heavily to the right. On my way back jacked the car, removed the wheel, ball bearings raining and this: The front of the car has been nose diving when braking since I have it so I...
  2. ceonke

1.2 TDI ignition issue

Hello, Recently I had clutch replaced, and due to lack of time, didn't manage to do adaptation same day.Next day my audi started do strange things. There was -20 C when I started engine, everything looked ok, but when tried to drive ( put lever to D ) gearbox was acting like in neutral gear...
  3. TYP 8Z

A2 1.2TDI, advice please

Whilst super happy with my TDI, I recently caught the 1.2 3L bug, looking more and more to some nice cars in Germany. I read few posts by members who successfully managed to import here in UK 1.2 from Germany. I have some questions and I would truly appreciate any input: Can the DIS be...
  4. M

Audi 1.2TDI (3L) gearbox problem

Dear all, I have a 1.2TDI (3L) and since 3 days ago I have a problem related to the gearbox: sometimes when I to want to go to reverse gear it doesn't work, the clutch stays open and the engine just idles, it's like being on neutral (in fact that's the indication I have in the dashboard, i.e...
  5. W

3L slow gear help - req from Italy

Hi guys i'm a new forum 'entry' and i need you expert help me with some gear issue with my 1.2 tdi. Last months exiting from higwa in 5th gear the car did bot shift in lower gear and stopped (obviously). Only N was possible. So i take to the garage, short story i spend 1000 euro but the car...
Back