1. VVVVVV

Looking for help / High pressure fuel pump 1.6 FSI

Hello! I'm a fairly new A2 1.6 FSI 2004 owner. But now a really annoying bug appeared on my wonderful car. My problem is that the car starts poorly or not at all if the engine is warm (about 90° or less). But if you can get the car to start, it works like normal. I have taken the car in for...
  2. McKennaii

A2 1.4tdi S-line vortex newbie looking for help.

Hi there people. I've had my a2 for a few years now and only just discovered this site... I've got to say, what a gem!! So, I'm really not mechanically minded so I was wondering if there was any enthusiast in the north Manchester area who would be willing to help me get my beloved A2 back on...
  3. Jcashmore

Audi A2 Mass Air Flow Sensor

Hi All, I had my 1.4TDI 75 chipped about 2 months ago. Not a daily driver but it was running fine until the last week. Now it doesn’t accelerate through any gears as fast as it should do. If I turn the engine off and restart it - it runs just fine again. I’m thinking it’s the MAF. Questions -...
  4. W

2004 A2 Double Din - RNS-E

Hello All, I am looking for a favour and a bit of knowledge. I have just taken my dead double din Symphony II out of my A2 (2004). I have been told I can replace it with an RNS-E (http://multims.co.uk/audi-navigation-p-63.html) link to the head unit in the brackets. So I am asking; 1...
Back