a2 1.4

1. maxxis

A2 from Russia

Dreams Come True! I dreamed about buying A2 for a long time. My first car was the Russian auto industry worth one or two of my salaries. Of course, he performed his functions, but I knew a lot more: the arrangement of car components, self-repair outside the service conditions, daily large...
  2. seemehow

Purchase advice needed

Good Morning Everyone! I am here for a piece of advice. I fell in love with the A2 model and looking to purchase one. Being in London and due to ULEZ charge I am left with but one option - 1.4 petrol – These are going up slightly as I think sellers have realised Diesel is less desirable due to...
  3. thestable

Key fobs keep forgetting they are supposed to unlock cars!

This has been driving me mental! I resynced the second key to the car which worked fine no problem, then a few days later i used the original working key and it turned out that didn't work now... then both of them didn't work... Then i'd drive the car and park it and one would work and then i'd...
  4. thestable

A21.4 Service flap catch (Project Noir)

The service flap on the car seems to have been broken some how on the car and fixed by plugging it all up with Blutack to make the latch catch... Any idea of a fix or anyone have a spare release hook that I could buy and fit. To be honest i've not looked at how it's all constructed...
  5. B

Audi 1.4 Petrol consumption problems

hi guys im kinda new to this site but no one seems to have the problem im having, i recently bought an Audi A2 1.4 SE petrol....im kinda getting pretty worried because the highest mpg that ive been able to get is 40 and that was only on one occasion purely on a motorway journey, after that ive...
Back