broken

1. A

Interior Lights Suddenly Stopped Working

Hello fellow a2 owners, yesterday i was replacing the interior boot light bulb since it stopped working a few days ago, and since the new LED bulb is significantly bigger i had to try multiple times to make it fit properly, unfortunately at one point all the interior lights turned off and...
  2. wilco184

Rear Seat Disassembly

Hello, It would seem I need to replace/attempt a repair on the left rear seat locking mechanism as the handle pulls up but the pin does not move. Therefore, how would I go about removing the lock from the seat as it would appear that the back of the seat has to be removed to access this...
  3. nicktash-a2

Any sense from Audi about the opensky problem?

hi folks, i have searched the forum with regards to the opensky problems that most experience, i was wondering, did anyone ever get and sense out of audi re a better price for repair? failing that, how about a repair guide from Audi for the adventurous amongst us? mine opens after a lot of...
  4. R

Unusual tire wear advice please

Hi, My 2003 A2 TDi Sport 75 which has done 80,000 miles is wearing the inside of the drivers front tyre. Quick-fit checked the wheel alignment and it was fine. I understand they can only adjust the track rods and other factors could be causing the problem. I have read through a lot of info...
  5. B

Drivers side door mirror came off

hey everyone, Kinda been havin an interestin day so far, went outside about to leave for uni and somefin looked strange with the car, someone broke my drivers side mirror, literally it was on the pavement, the whole housings come off, the trim the, the base, the clamps broken...
Back