cambelt change

1. Audi thru'n'thru

Cambelt Change Disaster....... gratefull for any help!!

After 30 years a 'DIY mechanic' I felt it was almost a 'rights of passage' to undertake my 1st ever cambelt change on my 2005 BHC tdi, togethor with a new water pump and alternator belt. The guys on here helped me find the correct kit; I read all the posts I could find, and compiled...
  2. A

CAM Belt - Help? Costs etc

Hey y'all, Hope anyone/everyone reading this is well. I have my 52 plate 1.6FSI A2 with only 65K miles (genuine) to run around in. i had a service today - £480 for a larger service replacing brake discs and fan belt but i was also made aware that the Cam belt may need changing as hasnt so...
  3. Tsu

Timing Belt Kit & Water Pump kit

Timing Belt & Water Pump kit I'm in the market for a timing belt & water pump kit and was wondering does anyone have a supplier that can better this price? (£95,69) http://www.autodoc.co.uk/gates/7537448
  4. M

Severe Coolant Leak after Cambelt and Water Pump repair

Hi & apologies if I am repeating another thread. I have browsed through the many threads that are available but decided to post a thread specific to my particular problem. I have a 1.6 FSI Sport which was 'repaired' yesterday with a new cambelt and water pump. After delivery I had a call to...
  5. L

Turbo problem after new cam belt fitted

I have a '52 plate A2, 1.4 tdi, and a couple of months ago had a new cam belt fitted at a local garage (not Audi dealership). Since then, all the power seems to have drained away! Particularly on motorways when trying to get above 70, or on anything remotely looking like a hill. The other...
Back