climatronic

1. A

Information Esce solo aria calda

Salve a tutti. Da poco ho acquistato la mia Audi A2 del 2005 di seconda mano quella 1400 tdi. Versione con sedili in pelle riscaldati. Il mio problema e' che qualsiasi temperatura imposti, bassa o alta che sia, mi esce solo e sempre aria calda, con e senza accendere l'aria condizionata e...
  2. T

Hidden menu in climatronic cannot be accessed!

Hi all I cannot access the hidden menu in the CC. I have read that you can press the recirculate and top vent buttons and then the menu should appear. But nothing happens! I have a 2001 1.2 TDI 3L Thanks, Thomas
  3. C

What do these buttons do and could I use WD40 to clean then face

Hi, i`ve searched and can`t find what do the circled buttons do. appreciate your help also wondered if anyone used WD40 to clean the buttons when they get stuck when pressed I know it should not cause anything but we all know the paint is very sensitive on these.
  4. T

Climatronic not working, no TDCs

I'm a bit stumped, as the AC in my wife's car is refusing to blow cold air. Can you guys help? Current situation: - Compressor & dryer changed in 2015 acc. to the service book. There is a minimal amount of axial play on the compressor pulley, and the pulley center and the pulley itself...
  5. J

Nipple on top of dashboard

I was told in this thread (http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9069) that the nipple on the top of the dashboard is a sunlight sensor... Now what does this do? In a Mercedes this measures the direction of the sun to adjust the climate control from one side of the car to the other...
Back