cluster

1. G

Cluster not displaying information anymore

Hello, Yesterday morning when I parked my car at work everything was working fine. When I left after work I realize that my cluster was not displaying any information anymore. I always had few dead pixels line but now it's super half dead. When i push the button it still displays...
  2. IansMusical

Coverting LHD instrument cluster from KPH to MPH

Hello Everyone, I am just starting a process of converting my wife's LHD 2001 Audi A2 (first registered in Italy) for use on UK roads. Part of the legality requires that the speedometer reads in MPH (currently only KPH). Having already done some research and spoken to Steve on the forum it...
  3. tagscuderia

2nd cluster broken...

So here I am again. Some of you may remember this issue from <2 years back and well, it's reared its head once more :( . Recap: my original cluster/clocks/dashpod developed a rare fault that no one could get to the bottom of besides Audi stating an "internal fault with clocks." The trip...
  4. tagscuderia

Cluster repair companies...

Hello all, I'll keep this very simple. My cluster has been diagnosed with an internal fault, local Audi dealer, so I'm looking at companies that repair them. As always, these companies all share their fair share (quite the mouth full) of negative reviews - some of them scathing. I don't know...
  5. M

Dash Instrument Cluster Replacement - Immoblisier not working...

Hi guys, Hoping someone can give some advise on a problem... The instrument cluster (The MPH and rev gage) on my A2 1.4TDi decided to burn out last week. I had a friend replace the cluster for a new OEM part purchased directly from Audi's parts department, however the car needed to go...
Back