coil pack

1. Hinamomoko

Heavy Misfire After Rain

Morning all! I’m new so be gentle. I couldn’t find a similar thread so starting a new one. I inadvertently became the owner of a 2001 1.4 AUA while I complete an engine swap on my truck. She’s a little rough but I love her. Last night we had torrential rain, and now she’s misfiring like no...
  2. SoftwareAndSwarfega

FSI - Lumpy idle and Cylinder misfires fixed!

Hi I bought my FSI back in early September and she’s never felt quite right. I just thought I’d post what symptoms she had and what I did to resolve them; it’s nothing that is not mentioned elsewhere but I hope it may of be use to someone else to have them in one place. So, from day one there...
  3. M

1.4 Petrol Misfire (P0303) - Help to diagnose?

Hello I've had to do a few things to a newly purchase 2000 (X Reg) A2 petrol 1.4. It has a coil pack & spark plugs. It's started misfiring on cylinder 3 (error P0303) as well as an intermittent P0302 (cylinder 2). This is something that has just started to happen after I've fixed other things...
  4. N

Audi A2 2094 1.4 petrol sport keeps blowing coil packs

Audi A2 2004 1.4 Sport keeps blowing coil packs Hello, Hoping a more knowledgable person in the community can assist? My Audi A2 2004 1.4 petrol sport has developed a misfire, plugged it into a diagnostic and it said cylinder 4 was misfiring, so changed the coil and plug. Fine for 30...
  5. N

Audi A2 2004 1.4 Sport keeps blowing coil packs

Hello, Hoping a more knowledgable person in the community can assist? My Audi A2 2004 1.4 petrol sport has developed a misfire, plugged it into a diagnostic and it said cylinder 4 was misfiring, so changed the coil and plug. Fine for 30 mins, then same issue and said fault code P0302...
Back