dash

1. E

Problem with fuel gauge

Hello Yesterday i was coming back from a trim and stopped to a gas station since the fuel gauge was going into red. I filled the tank with 15 lit of petrol and when i started the car the arrow didn't move at all. I was surprised and asked the guy at the gas station if theirs pump was putting...
  2. andrew007007

Mobile holder. Samsung s6 edge plus

After a decent quality phone holder. Tired of the ones that fall off the window screen - any body hot any good recommendations? Would particularly like one that would fit in well with the dash area. Thanks in advance Andrew.
  3. tagscuderia

Dashboard creak -- driving me crazy!

2 months into A2 ownership and I'm pretty happy, that is except for the dashboard which has an intermittent creak that makes me want to drive off a bridge! Once it starts, it's with you, I did a 100 mile trip last Saturday that drove me nuts... I digress: if you put light pressure on the dash...
  4. M

Dash Instrument Cluster Replacement - Immoblisier not working...

Hi guys, Hoping someone can give some advise on a problem... The instrument cluster (The MPH and rev gage) on my A2 1.4TDi decided to burn out last week. I had a friend replace the cluster for a new OEM part purchased directly from Audi's parts department, however the car needed to go...
Back