engine managment

1. JoshuA2

Limp mode and dash lights!!!!!!

Hi all, I have had some issues on my car recently which have got a lot worse on my journey home from work today. About two weeks ago I was turning a corner in second gear and the car lost power and the glow plug/engine management light came on. A swift on and off cured the problem and it had...
  2. Tsu

Engine Management Light

Could I ask one of you kind souls to list the possible reasons why an Engine Management light would be illuminating on a 1.4 Petrol? I don't have access to a fault reader. Thanks a mil in advance :)
  3. D

Electrics - what was this about?

Hello - has anyone experienced this - should I worry? Took the A2 to the shops yesterday - started no problem (the normal starter motor schreech!). About a mile from home the aircon died along with all the LED displays - temp, mileage etc.. and the rev counter an speedo stuck where they...
  4. N

Hello....finally !! ABS EPC help?

Hi all, I have used this forum for quite a while as a visitor to self diagnose problems with my beloved A2 and have decided to finally join and say 'hello'. I would love to say thank you to the guys on here who taught me how to change my indicator relay switch. You saved me a fortune (just...
Back