fix

1. E

[Weak Sun Visor Spring] - Repair with MIG welder.

OK, Next up on the list was weakened sun visor. I only managed to take two pictures while I was at it so bear with me. Once you take apart the business end (the pivoting end) you will see that there is a U-shaped spring that goes around the plastic shaft. This had sheared off on mine. The...
  2. E

[Concert CD Error] - Fix

OK, OK so next thing on the list was to repair the concert cd error that annoyed the heck out of me when starting the car. And I don't drive much anyway! Basically you take it apart and clean the lens with a cotton bud and isopropyl. In order to get there you have to pop-off the top and bottom...
  3. E

[Cup Holder Fix] - Repair with Push Latch

Hi all, Been a while. Hopefully I'll get to sort out a lot of nagging issues with the A2 this time round. I started with the cup holders. I replaced them once and shortly after getting them from Steve they broke again. I immediately assumed that it has got to be indigenous to the A2 since Steve...
  4. L

How to fix & reinstall the wiper arms on Audi A2 1.4 tdi part 2 final

5. Governa

Retrofit Cruise Control: please help me help Audi get it working!

Hi guys, I come to you with an unusual request, that you help me help my Audi dealer figure out how correctly retrofit a Cruise Control. The car has been with them for around 3 weeks now but no luck yet getting the Cruise Control to work. So I own an Audi A2 1.4TDI from 2001. I do a lot of...
Back