fuse

1. Gazzaman28

Wiring in a new switched 12v circuit - what about neutral?

Hi all, I've got a dashcam and a DAB radio (Pure Highway) both running from a cigarette lighter extension lead, and despite my best efforts in trying to remember to unplug it every time I switch off the car, I managed to forget recently and the battery went flat! So I then decided I needed to...
  2. larax

Dashcam hardwire installation!?

Hi everyone! Recently I bought a Viofo A129 duo dashcam and I also bought a hardwiring kit for it but unfortunately my electric skills is rubbish. I asked some professional and they quoted me for as much as £50 for the installation. Just wondering if any else did it before like a DIY project...
  3. A

Corrosion of Battery Terminal Fuse Box start issues

Had few slow and fail to start issue on freezing clod morning. Change the battery was still having issues. I suspect the earth strap behind the headlight. How ever further inspection reviled its was corrosion on Battery terminal fuse on + side of the battery. Procedure fix this, Just remove...
  4. jnobel

Am I missing fuses?

Hi maybe a dumb question. I just checked my fuse box and according to this post http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?10712-Fuse-box-Fuses-Fuse-Ratings-Fuse-Locations fuses 3 and 4 are for ------------------------------------------------------------- 3 - Voltage Stabiliser 20A...
  5. zafarius

Fuse Box Diagram / Decoding Assistance

Hi Everyone - i'm feeling like a bit of an idiot because i can't decipher the fusebox - i.e. match fuses to locations. Basically, my drivers side switches have all packed in - windows (both sides) and central locking. Car still locks from the remote, and passenger window switch...
Back