garage recommendation

1. J

TDI 90, VCDS Errors, and Garage suggestions in South East England.

Hello All! Long time lurker, first time account holder and poster. My Silver TDI 90 has been sitting for a while. I am now working to get it back on the road. Having run VCDS Lite I get the following errors: Chassis Type: 8Z - Audi A2 Scan: 01,02,03,08,15,16,17,18,37,45,46,56,57,75,76,77...
  2. ecurb

Recommendations for Engine repair work in Portsmouth/Winchester A3 area? [Possible Crankshaft Sensor Issue]

Hi all, I think my crankshaft sensor has finally chucked it on my 1.4TDI after a few months of intermittent starting issues and replacing other sensors (Fuel temp, and Camshaft sensors). I am currently in the South East England, Waterlooville area, on the A3 about 20 mins from Winchester and...
  3. U

Servicing Devon/Dorset/Somerset

Hi there, I'm new to the A2 world (I have just said hi in the other section) I was wondering if there are any other members in the Devon/Dorset/Somerset area. I live pretty much on the boarders of each of these counties and although I do have a regular garage for things I can't do (or cant...
  4. W

A2 1.2 TDI 3L Timing Cam Belt garage recommendation

I'm after a recommendation for a garage to change the timing belt on my A2 3L. Having driven and enjoyed a VW Lupo 3L since the end of June this year I'm just about to travel over to Germany to collect a rather nice red A2 3L from the Frankfurt area. It's 10 years old, has done 69,000km, has...
Back