heating

1. MOI

Poor interior heating

So my 51 plate 1.4 TDI SE (230k) takes about 20mins to warm up the interior. Thats stationary and slightly quicker if driving. When I turn the ignition only cold air comes out of the vents regardless of how high I set the climate control. Actually typing this out makes me think that the hot...
  2. E

[1.6 FSI] - Exhaust Gas Temperature Vs. Coolant Temperature

Hi all, I would like your opinions on the following: 1. I have gone through another minor round of repairs, i.e., skimming the plastic thermostat housing after it leaking due to a deformation. It is less than 5 years old but the symptom has lead me to believe that it must have gone through its...
  3. P

Heating problem

Any advise would be greatly appreciated: My A2 is a 54 plate. I have an intermittent problem (although it's happening more & more). When I try to lower the temperature it doesn't reduce! It just continues to pump out hot air! I'm hoping we can sort it before the summer although the sooner the...
  4. M

Temp gauge is staying at 30 whist driving only going up when in traffic

Hi all, My A2 Fsi is going well except for a couple of issues I cannot identify the reason as to why. My car starts fine everytime but the temp gauge never goes higher than 30 unless I'm in traffic. Also I'm only getting hot air from the car after 30 mins of driving or in traffic. I have a...
Back