misfiring

1. Hinamomoko

Heavy Misfire After Rain

Morning all! I’m new so be gentle. I couldn’t find a similar thread so starting a new one. I inadvertently became the owner of a 2001 1.4 AUA while I complete an engine swap on my truck. She’s a little rough but I love her. Last night we had torrential rain, and now she’s misfiring like no...
  2. SoftwareAndSwarfega

FSI - Lumpy idle and Cylinder misfires fixed!

Hi I bought my FSI back in early September and she’s never felt quite right. I just thought I’d post what symptoms she had and what I did to resolve them; it’s nothing that is not mentioned elsewhere but I hope it may of be use to someone else to have them in one place. So, from day one there...
  3. Sammac

Valuation

Hi everyone, we were wondering what the valuation of our a2 is. It's a 2004 fsi 1.6 colour storm blue petrol. We are a little confused about it's worth! We bought it a month ago but have had issues with the car and not sure if it's worth the work!
  4. N

Audi A2 2094 1.4 petrol sport keeps blowing coil packs

Audi A2 2004 1.4 Sport keeps blowing coil packs Hello, Hoping a more knowledgable person in the community can assist? My Audi A2 2004 1.4 petrol sport has developed a misfire, plugged it into a diagnostic and it said cylinder 4 was misfiring, so changed the coil and plug. Fine for 30...
  5. K

Misfire at 60 mph + maintained speed. 1.4 Petrol

Hi there, you have probably heard about the misfire thing a dozen times. I picked my lovely little a2 up recently. It was driving fine until I tried a motorway journey. The car lost power at about 60 mph and started running on 3 cylinders. The EM light was flashing. I limped to my destination...
Back