part code

1. C

Where can I get the “pin locking retainer” (8Z0 837 257)?

The “pin locking retainer” (8Z0 837 257) on one of the doors appears to have cracked, causing the door to only shut with a firm tug. Where can I get this part? Is it the same as this one here for a Bentley Continental GT ?? https://www.scuderiacarparts.com/part/114172/bentley/8z0837257/pin.html
  2. C

Sourcing Pepper Pot Alloys

What is the best way to source OEM Audi Genuine Pepper Pot Alloys for the A2? Looking for new or mint conditions ones? Will Audi be able to source them? Other useful information would be: Did they only come as an option with certain years? Did they come in one size or more than one? Do...
  3. E

I've had a disaster :(

So basically i had a very small bump to the front of my car and its broke my power steering pump and i cant get the part number because the sticker is completely worn out on the pump so im left with no option other than to pay between 600-1500 for the part alone so im hoping one of you guys can...
  4. Tai

Cambelt kit and water pump change

Hi My brother's a mechanic, so between the two of us we're gonna tackle a full service, including cambelt and water pump. Does anyone have the correct part codes for the pump and cambelt kit? I have 52 1.4SE. I've also been looking on ebay and have noticed two manufacturers of the...
Back