performance

1. B

1.6 Induction Kit

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone has found a 1.6 induction kit? I am really struggling to find one, I purchased a Jetex kit from DC Performance, Listed it as suitable for the 1.6 then canceled and said its not the right one :mad: . I am struggling to find any performance engine parts in...
  2. Alexandra

Sainsburys City Diesel or Super Diesel for 1.4 TDI (75)

Hi, I've owned my 2001 1.4 TDI (75) since the beginning of July this year and I have been using Sainsburys City diesel to fill up the tank. My mother also drives my car and when she fills up, she uses Sainsburys Super Diesel. I didn't know what she had been using until this morning and I am now...
  3. R

A2 Engine Sensor setup, flywheel drawing and injector maps

Gentlemen! I´m currently working on adapting a commonrail diesel control system from niranova in Sweden (http://www.niranova.se) to my beloved 75Hk A2 TDi. To be able to adapt the system to the engine, I need sensor data, and also the fuel injector maps. Have any of you guys some data...
  4. Wimbers

200 BHP 1.8T a2

I could not find a thread on this one here, but some dude in Germany Built a 1.8T audi A2 with a donor body, engine etc, with TUV on it. (maybe Erstens has posted it once though) check the forum in german, but the pictures say more than thousand words. i came across it while searching if...
Back