remote

1. L

Key Fob Rematching / Reprogramming

Hi, I've recently had the misfortune of losing our only key to our '02 1.4TDi. We called out a local company who cut 2 new keys which allowed us to successful open and start the car, but they couldn't get the remote central locking to work. This company are a reputable outfit and they...
  2. M

central locking problems , click click noise + door key remote not working

Hi all I would first like to introduce my self as a new owner (two weeks now) of a 2002 1.4 se tdi in dark blue which I bought for my wife to do the school runs and get to work which I paid the sum of £1900 for – the car has 100k on the clock and is far from perfect and needs lot’s of little...
  3. D

Problem with key/remote/fob, VCDS 00955 Key 1

So one key "died" a few months ago and I thought the battery ran out, switched to other one I had and it died few days ago. Not really a problem as the car runs so few times a week. Well changed the batteries to both today and they won't resync. Sigh. I tried 4 different ways (yes I know the...
  4. D

Central Locking problem

Hope someone can shed some light for me. We purchased an A2 a week ago and when we went to go out last night the front Passenger door would not open from the outside, I opened it from the inside by pulling the handle twice but now the Door won't lock at all with the central locking. Someone has...
Back