tdi90

1. T

No new Borgwarner TDI90 turbo's in the Country???

I have posted here before about my bad experience trying to get a TDI90 turbo refurbed. To recap, in short, it seemed the refurb company couldn't accurately set the stop screw. This resulted in no boost below 2100 revs and then a great surge above 2100 revs. I gave them three attempts and ruled...
  2. K

TDi90 Rear hub/bearing Question - part no. etc

Can someone help clarify this so I can get parts ordered for work being done later in the week... I'm having the rear disc brakes of my TDi90 completely overhauled and that includes having the hubs off to fit rear splash plates, I'm considering fitting new hub/bearings at this point as it...
  3. S

Goodbye beautiful A2.. hello hot MINI

Today was the last drive, heading down to Southampton to deliver the best A2 that I'm ever likely to own.. :confused: http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?24271-SOLD-TDI-90-Sport-%A31-500-upgrades-121bhp-remap-BOSE-cruise-HIDs-refurb-wheels Sun shining, BOSE doing its magic, cruising...
  4. D

A2 TDI90 2004 Engine Ref ATL. Won't Start

Hello. My starting problem is that the engine will turn over but take ages to 'catch'. Afterwards it will run normally. The only fault codes generated diagnosed an engine temp sensor problem and a No 1 glowplug fault so I swapped the temp sensor and all was well. Then after a day of starting...
Back