thermostat

1. A

Audi A2 1.4TDI (75Hp) coolant temperature

Hello everyone, I own an Audi A2 production year 2001. I have seen many threads here about the coolant temperature sensor problem in many Audi A2. Mine though seems a little odd, as while city driving the temerature reaches 90°C (as it should) and I can see that it operates in the normal fuel...
  2. J

Dreaded Thermostat - 1.6 fsi

Hi All, Looks like thermostat has failed - temp gauge fluctuates, temp sensor replaced issue still seen. Does anyone know if I need to replace the whole housing or if I can source & replace the element as there seems to be 3 screws on the outside of the housing where I guess the element is...
  3. onerevolution

Coolant temp running at 79-82c max, thermostat or temp sender/sensor?

A2 2003 TDI - Coolant temp running at 79-82c max, thermostat or temp sender/sensor? Hi lads took the car out today and 15-20 miles later the coolant temp running at 79-82c maximum and would not go above 82c The dash gauge needle is still registering 90c though, i know its a buffered gauge...
  4. P12MOO

1.4 Petrol Thermostat location / guide to fix?

Hi all, Hope you can help. Off and on for the past few months we have had problems starting the A2 (1.4 petrol) and also the fans in the car have felt weak. Had some time to look into the problems last weekend and to resolve the fans problem I removed the glove box and took out the...
  5. S

tdi misfire but no fault codes.

Need some advice A have had the tdi for about 4 years now and it has to be the most reliable car i have ever owned, the only non maintenance spend has been ARB bushes and a OS front spring in 60,000 miles However over the summer the temp gauge stopped working or sometimes randomly showing...
Back