trim

1. C

Black, Satin and Sabre?

What is the difference between the different blacks? Which black is right if the interior code is N0G / YA, or will any do?
  2. L

Foglight surround clips

Unfortunately I hit a Pheasant a couple of days ago at about 45mph. At the end of the journey I noticed the black plastic surround around the fog light on the passenger side was sticking out. I pushed it back in but it didn't sit flush. Today I noticed it had come out again. I've pushed it...
  3. diggerinthedark

I messed up replacing my boot lid trim. Now makes annoying rattle.

Hello all! Just put my lovely new boot trim on (thanks A2Steve!!), and I'm guessing there was a clip or two still in place; that I managed to push into the interior of the boot lid... It now makes a very annoying metallic jangle every time I open and close it or even whilst driving. Can...
  4. W

A2 wheel trims.

Hi I recently purchased a 2002 A2 1.4 base model, one owner with FSH by main dealer, the car looks like it has just left the showroom having been pampered all it's life, however it only has 3 Audi wheel trims and I would like to source a forth but without the main dealer price tag, can anyone...
Back