water pump

1. Tsu

Timing Belt Kit & Water Pump kit

Timing Belt & Water Pump kit I'm in the market for a timing belt & water pump kit and was wondering does anyone have a supplier that can better this price? (£95,69) http://www.autodoc.co.uk/gates/7537448
  2. M

Severe Coolant Leak after Cambelt and Water Pump repair

Hi & apologies if I am repeating another thread. I have browsed through the many threads that are available but decided to post a thread specific to my particular problem. I have a 1.6 FSI Sport which was 'repaired' yesterday with a new cambelt and water pump. After delivery I had a call to...
  3. Tai

Cambelt kit and water pump change

Hi My brother's a mechanic, so between the two of us we're gonna tackle a full service, including cambelt and water pump. Does anyone have the correct part codes for the pump and cambelt kit? I have 52 1.4SE. I've also been looking on ebay and have noticed two manufacturers of the...
  4. P

Checks requested for low coolant temps

Scouring the threads I have found these points to check (not in any particular order) and I was hoping anyone with FSI experience of dealing with this could advise of the best order to troubleshoot and repair my coolant issue. 1) Clean contacts in the expansion tank temp sender with contact...
Back