window

1. S

Driver side window alignment

Hi everybody, I have some issues with the driver’s side electric window, when I try to close the window with the one touch function (I think it’s called that way) it closes 1 time out of 5, I’ve tried to recalibrate the one-touch by holding down and up the button for a couple of seconds but it...
  2. C

Poor A2 😢 Manual rear window doesn’t go up!

Just noticed today that my window has been open a small amount (for over a week!!! lol) Only using the car for short journeys at the moment so will wedge something in there to stop it dropping after everytime I pull it back up. It’s not electric, I have manual winding windows at the back...
  3. B

Alignment of Drivers Door Window Subframe

Hi, I am having difficulty in aligning the Subframe for the drivers door window after replacing it due to window mechanism failure. I've seen on the workshop manual that there is a sequence for tightening the 4 T45 Torx bolts but the version I have access to does not show exactly what the...
  4. TYP 8Z

Replacing window switch

I just managed to get hold of a brand new bezel and windows switch :p. In order to replace the existing one, do I have to remove the armrest only or the whole door card needs to come off? Any advise would be really appreciated! Thanks Andy
  5. M

Front Passenger Window Won't Open

Hi All, My passenger side window stopped working this week. Neither the passenger nor driver's button's will operate it, there is light coming from the button though. The key fob no longer operates either window either. Could this be water related? The inside of the passenger door...
  6. P

List of repairs for my Audi a2

This is a few repairs I will be trying to solve with time. 1) Driver's seat window left opened sometimes, and some rain did that :( 2) I believe that someone just slammed the back door and destroyed that plastic. Hate when that happens (when i don't warn them to close gently lol) 3) I broke...
Back