wiper

1. L

Wiper arm replacement

The wiper arm on my 2001 TDI has worn out (the blocky bit at the end almost touches the glass), resulting in a cracked windscreen after someone left a note under the wiper. I don't want to spend over £100 on a brand new arm, and used ones might have the same issue. I have read about the later...
  2. andrew007007

Wiper blade won't turn off

Wiper blade won't turn off Been to garage and is not module or stalk Heard that if computer fault it's a big job ? Anyone any experience of this or advice ? Any local members that can help / fix ? Thanks.
  3. P

Wiper motor arm/spindle came off

Hi all, Suddenly my wipers stopped working and I could hear knocking loud noise from it's motor. Opened the bonnet and found the swivel arm out of position. I managed to fit the bolt back in the hole of the arm that turns the wiper but it took only a couple of seconds for it to jump oout of...
  4. A

wipers not working

My wiper has stoppedworking. The fuse is OK and voltages appear on the base of the 602 relay in the passenger footwell. I can't hear any ticking from the relay. Should I? Any help much appreciated Andy
  5. A

a2 wiper motor / mechanism change problems

Hi Guys, new on hear and in need to some help. i recently purchased a 1.4 petrol A2 on a 51 plate, (registered in 2002). my wiper was slow moving for a few days and then completely stopped working. i managed to get hold of a replacement wiper motor and mechanism and replaced it yesterday...
Back