wiring

1. S

ECU pin type, and wiring diagrams.

Hello guys, I am planning to install cruise control on my 2001 AMF A2. I think I have all the information, except for one thing. What type of Pin do I have to order? 7Zap has not been working for me for several days now, that's the only place I know I can check. Didn't find any info related to...
  2. Topsie

Oil Pressure Switch

A previous owner bodged the oil pressure swiitch wiring on my A2 with a generic blade connector, the oil pressure swicth has since died a death. I've replaced the switch and purchased a new connector block from Audi, however it did not come with the pin. Does anybody know what i need to search...
  3. E

Back speakers wiring colours ??

After finally getting new double din installed i have it all wired up correctly but i cant find a wire colour diagram to find out what wires are the rear speakers ? I cant use the symphony diagram as the previous owner has messed the wire possitions up so they dont match the diagram which has no...
  4. J

Which ISO harness do I need?

I am fitting a new stereo to my A2 and am finding it really confusing as there are different adaptors available. My car has the Concert CD Player fitted and in the receipt, the person who bought the car from new paid an extra £40 for an 'Active Loud Speaker' - does this mean that the car is...
  5. A

Help tdi temperature sensor wiring connector

My replacement green coolant temperature sender 4 pin vw audi pt 059 919 501 A does not fit the male electrical connector on my 2001 1.4 TDI (the existing black sensor also has a D connection, but it is smaller). This is clearly a case where size matters. Is there an adaptor available to...
Back