Get a new A2

doctor

Just looked at the competition at the back of the Sunday Express magazine today, you could win an A2:rolleyes:

Doc

hollyrescue said:
I suppose that magazine was in the Doctors waiting room, so it was about 4 years old just like the rest of them.

;)

Its up to date all right! You have in the prize list an TT roadster 1.8t or A2 1.4tdi (shown in a banana yellow colour:) )

Now where did I put that August 1999 copy of auto car...........

Doc

Its there again this week folks!:eek: that same banana yellow A2 up for grabs in the sunday express mag! (perhaps the last winner wanted the cash instead:D )

doctor

The Daily Express is notorious for being "cheapskate" with their prizes. Anyone who reads Private Eye will have heard this before. Once they gave away on old VW Camper which belonged to a member of staff!

Or you can call a premium rate 'phone line and vote on some unimportant rubbish.

Still Mr. Desmond the proprietor earns a few tens of millions a year so who are the mugs!?

Do they still have an article on Diana every front page? Move the needle, please! :)

Last edited:
The only reason I buy the SE is for the crossword in the Magazine, these adds always seem to appear on the opposite page!

I do like the anthony warral thompson "how to make a knitted pizza" recipe:D if you would like the recipe I can always post it!

doctor

Back