glove box

... I should laugh really, but I as I've twisted my neck & back, I'm not in the best of moods... hehehe... anyway

does anyone know how to open a glove box that has locked it'self shut?

my other half had put her make-up bag in there and closed it up, she then went to get something back out of it minutes later... but it won't open... she grapples with it for a few minutes, banging it around to open it... to no avail... minutes later a tug or two on the aluminium handle, and yes you've guessed it, it detaches it'self from the box... I inspect while sat in traffice and it comes away in my hand. hehehehe. wasn't amused at the time, but sat typing this it's making me chuckle...

How can I get in there?? I think I can get the handle back on, but the box seems unable to open, especially at the left hand side.

any help welcome, as the wife will need some slap for tomorrow.

bba

sorted, it appears the little prong on the left handside of the lid, has stopped retracting when you pull the handle, resulting in one side only be released... yawn....

bba

bye_bye_alfa said:
sorted, it appears the little prong on the left handside of the lid, has stopped retracting when you pull the handle, resulting in one side only be released... yawn....

bba
FEW that was close nearly had to go on a shopping trip to
BodyShop and Boots for some more Slap LOL !!!!

Back