Audi A2 Armrest

All,

I am looking for an Audi A2 Armrest, does anyone have one for sale or know where one can be obtained from?

I have tried Nottingham Audi with no luck.

Regards

CD

If you're still looking you can try ebay.de. They currently have a genuine armrest for £50 and lots of cheap custom made versions.

There is no such thing as a genuine Audi A2 armrest - they never made one!

There are some good (and some very bad!) aftermarket versions, but I've yet to find one that I'd be happy fitting to Tank - the search continues.

Cheers,

Mike

Yep - aftermarket, but not a tacky example, certainly better than some of the others out there.

Cheers,

Mike

arm rest

Hi I purchsed one of the arm rests from Ebay same as one in hte link they are rubbish mine is still in the garage doesnt fit properly because handbrake is in the way I have wasted my money just dont want anybody else to do the same

Christophe

Must admit I was just about to order one of those eBay armrests but couldn't figure out how it fastens on. It looks like the rear of the handbarke should fit inside part of the fitting. Is is definitely a 'No fit' option?

Someone designed and marketed an armrest a few years ago but all info now seems to have gone. I remember that there was some concern that you had to drill 2 holes through the VIN number under the rear ashtray thingy. Pity as it looked a good example.

I have an armrest in my garage that was (the last?) one of a batch that Stuart Diamond had made when he ran the A2 Forum/Club. It is grey so doesn't match my red interior and I've never got round to getting it recovered in red leather. Would be willing to sell and I'll take some pics if anyone is interested.

Back