Back in the market for an A2

Foghorn

Okay..........parted with my 2001 A2 TDI to my father in law and traded up to a Touareg!

I've now just parted company as it's confirmed that I am not a big car person and can't think of any other car to buy as I had so much fun in the A2. Mini OneD is close but can't buy a new one as they have suspended production until spring 07 for the new model.

The dilemma is I can't seem to find an A2 TDI with the right spec. Prefer another SE with opensky and DIS - 2004 onwards & under 30k miles. Leather and heated seats (or just seat heaters) would be perfect - but doing a national search there seem to be none with opensky. Never opened the last one but prefered the roof line!

Not sure about a 90bhp or sport as I think I will find the ride too hard. I'm taking my time to look for the right one as I 'borrow' my old car for the next few months. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

see my post in selling.
There is a lovely a2 for sale round the corner from me.
I would have bought it meself if I had not just got a 1.6fsi a week before I knew it was for sale.

Back