People, let us pool our resources (and buy me a Aston!) Just Kidding! Look!

What a wreck - and a mongrel of a wreck too! Makes me sad that only 4 years ago, that car rolled off a forecourt, someones pride and joy. Now look at the state of it (and the state of the yard it's ended up in).

£275 - I don't think there's anything worth salvaging from it, every panel is damaged and all the interior is broken/ripped/smashed.

Sad end - probably get more for weighing it in as scrap aluminium.

Cheers,

Mike

Looks like parts of 2 cars since there is a black bonnet in place on a blue car but a separate blue bonnet and a separate black tailgate.

Also some shady characters hanging around who do not inspire much confidence - target for a cut and shut but then they realised it was aluminium? Bet the black car had a rear shunt.

No interest to me but if anyone was considering it I would check if any of the electronic boxes are still there - they have probably gone onto e-bay separately.

Does look a bit shady - however, if you tot up the price of certain parts such as rear lights, intact trim, then it may be worth an offer a bit lower than they are asking.

Best to take a few big blokes along to see it though...:D

Hate to disagree with you, but they do say that they have no documentation, so if you're unlucky, you could find the police taking an interest!

Be careful

Mike

Has anyone else seen the antique organ he has for sale too? Got it from a friend who sadly passed away a few years ago.

Back