Fitting Bluetooth - Advice required

Foghorn

Now thinking about fitting a permanent bluetooth system in the A2 and fancy the Parrot CK3100 instead of my plug in device.

How easy is it to install this and where is the best place for the display. Or if anyone has any recommendations for an alternate make please let me know.

Also if there is anyone who installs professionally in the Manchester area please let me know also.

Foghorn said:
Now thinking about fitting a permanent bluetooth system in the A2 and fancy the Parrot CK3100 instead of my plug in device.

How easy is it to install this and where is the best place for the display. Or if anyone has any recommendations for an alternate make please let me know.

Also if there is anyone who installs professionally in the Manchester area please let me know also.

Just had a couple fitted to VW golfs & Saab 9-5 for our works, we used carphone warehouse from Oldhams Elk Mill Retail Park if thats any use, fitted in the company carpark!

Thanks for that I'll start making a few calls. I can buy the Parrot CK3100 (my preferred choice) for circa £90 and then need to fit it. So I need two quotes for fit and supply + fit to weigh things up.

My only concern is the removal of the dash trim by people who are unfamiliar with the A2. My old A2 went in for a new part to the ABS relay (behind the dash) and I used a local garage - big mistake as they broke some of the clips!

I fitted a Motorola kit in my A2, I had to remove a few bits of trim to gain access to the rear of the fuse box for power but the rest was relatively easy to install. I mounted the control unit (no display on the Motorola unit!) under the DIS screen.

Back