A2 Owner Offer from Audi

T

teazel

Just noticed this on the Audi UK website:

"If any retail customer who currently owns an A2, which they purchased as new, now purchases a new retail A3, Audi UK will provide £1,000 (inc VAT) retail support towards the vehicle or £1,500 (inc VAT) retail towards a new retail A4. This offer is in addition to any consumer offer currently available on the A3 or A4 model ranges.

This offer is available to any retail customer who currently owns an A2 which was purchased as new and then purchases either a new retail A3 or A4. The new A3 or A4 must be ordered between 1 June and 31 December 2006".

Apologies if this has already been raised by someone else.

I have been driving an a3 whilst the a2 has had some warranty work done on it.
Apart from the extra gadgets I really liked getting my a2 back, heavens knows what an a3 will do to bad back sufferers in the future!

Doctor.

although an intersting gadget worth noting was two red light pencil beams from above to semi illuminate the gear/radio area.....ok perhaps a gimmick:cool:

doctor said:
although an intersting gadget worth noting was two red light pencil beams from above to semi illuminate the gear/radio area.....ok perhaps a gimmick:cool:

This is part of the comfort illumination pack and is quite easy to fit to any Audi vehicle.

Cheers,

Mike

Also applied to any owner of an A2 purchased from a main stealer as I found out when Audi wrote to me, now let me think, a nice shiny new A3 with a smaller boot, poorer fuel consumption and getting to be as common as muck, costs more to insure, tax and depreciation is greater, erm no ta I like what I've got!
For what I paid for my A2 I could have bought an A3 then, I didn't so Mr Audi what does that tell you!
You should have developed the little fella not dumped him, and now you seem embarrased by their presence; current owners would have bought an improved A2 but are hanging on to what they have, also known as an own goal!!!!!

Yep, me thinks the've finally spotted they have a hole in their model range and must be worried about losing sales to other brands. Hence the "bribe" to sweeten the bitter pill.

mlarner said:
Yep, me thinks the've finally spotted they have a hole in their model range and must be worried about losing sales to other brands. Hence the "bribe" to sweeten the bitter pill.
Quite possibly true, Mercedes have the A and B classes... Audi have the..... A3 :confused:

Skipton01 said:
This is part of the comfort illumination pack and is quite easy to fit to any Audi vehicle.

Cheers,

Mike

Might be interested in that once my a2 comes out of warranty:)

Thanks Mike!

Doctor

Ulp, is there an easy way of determing whether an A2 is a him or a her? I've never been sure of mine, except when it goes over speed humps and it let's out unladylike noises. So do I, especially when I hit my head on the roof.

Or a pint of mild, maybe a lager top, but NEVER to be drunk off the bottle, too well bred for that.
I really like a bit of the light hearted banter now and again.

Back