I just got my A2, finally .. but

cahl

So ..

Last night I went sixty miles southwards and picked up my new baby, 2002 Audi A2 1.6 FSI

Tho the grille and the rear boot says s-line, I suspect thats just bollocks .. since the interiour is all leather cream colored or somesuch.

This car absolutly has _ALL_ options, except the black headlining and the perforated leather gear nob. But how do I find out if it has the sport suspension or not? And how many speakers? Chorus or symphony? All I know is that the Bose one has BOSE written all over the speakers :(

CD autochanger, Sat nav plus, TV, Winter pack, Sports seats, Heated seats, Leather upholstery, Acoustic parking, Auto dipping mirror, Electric rear windows, Front foglights, Headlight washers, Multi function steering wheel, Cruise control, Central Locking, Drivers Information System, Climatronic, Illuminated vanity mirrors, Space floor box (small one with some german labeled button next to it), Open-Sky, Towbar, SOS Button, Audi handsfree, ASR, Tinted Windows, Alarm system.
Surely all this can't be factory installed? How do I find out what the previous owner did, and whats factory installed?

btw, I checked the Audi A2 brochure that came with the car, and it says that the navi plus is "sonderausstellung", I'm guessing that means optional extra. I didn't know the A2 could get the navi without retrofitting it :)

And .. should I rip of the s-line badges and put the A2 / 1.6 FSI back up? Any suggestions?

Few pictures: http://www.finn.no/finn/viewimage?finnkode=8550609

Back