scottish members

audi0001

Hi,new to the A2 bout 6 months now,just want to know if there is any other members in scotland or any meets,thanks,tried to put on a pic of the car,don't know if it worked though :-/

audi0001 said:
Hi,new to the A2 bout 6 months now,just want to know if there is any other members in scotland or any meets,thanks,tried to put on a pic of the car,don't know if it worked though :-/ ps thats the wife not me

Hi audi0001 I'm from lockerbie in scotland just up the road from the border! Have'nt figured out how to get on the google map yet but i will give it another shot.

hi

audi0001 said:
Hi,new to the A2 bout 6 months now,just want to know if there is any other members in scotland or any meets,thanks,tried to put on a pic of the car,don't know if it worked though :-/
Hello audi 0001 im also in Scotland place called Glenrothes fife where are you from ?

Think thats me on it,yeah there's a few A2's kicking around Glasgow,i wanted one for years and never saw any,once i got one i've seen loads

audi0001 said:
Very Nice ....A2's not bad either LOL !!!! only joking Welcome to the club audi0001 talking of socials perhaps you would like to be our A2 Owners club representative for socials in Scotland it sure would be great if we could organize something for you guys up there further up North ........

wooly A2 said:
Very Nice ....A2's not bad either LOL !!!!
You know, I was waiting to see who'd say that first.

Trust it to be you Carl!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of A2 audi0001

Cheers,

Mike

ULP said:
Go to 'Googlemap on the toolbar

Drop down to 'Googlemap ME'

Click on 'my location'

Follow the instructions from there

Well I've tried for 10 minutes but I have to admit defeat, which makes me feel very stupid. But where is "my location"? I've tried three times to add myself but I'm obviously doing something dim.

Any top tips for someone who supposedly works in IT!! :confused:

Hello :D I'm the only one on the map i think. There's a few but i'm trying to gt some more with these little flyers. You might see me running about in mine. Pics are in the gallery i think. :cool:

Hi
I've a place in Dundee and spend about 1/4 of my time there - does that count at all? Will look out for you all as I'm driving through.

Regards

Jonathan

Hi A2 SAT,JUST NOTICED THAT I POSTED MYSELF AS PAISLEY,IM ACTUALLY IN ROBROYSTON,IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR NOT TO FAR FROM THERE.

A2 WOOLY,I'LL HAVE A WEE THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID BECAUSE IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE A COUPLE OF SOCIALS UP HERE,UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT A BASH..........A2 SAT ;-)

Just Looked At Your Pics A2sat...cars Look Identical,only Difference I Can See Is The Interior,mines Is Cream Leather

Ah, there we differ. Mine is black leather. Mine is also up for sale at the end of the year:( Got a new A3 sportback on order :D I think I live across the park in Orchard Park from you. Do you stay near the house with the loud jap cars?

A2_SAT said:
Ah, there we differ. Mine is black leather. Mine is also up for sale at the end of the year:( Got a new A3 sportback on order :D
So, you're downgrading then!

Cheers,

Mike

Back