please help me search!

manhattan$

Past Member
I have already posted in the wanted section, so please accept my apologies, lol :D
I am really in need of finding a nice A2 tdi sport (silver/black/akoya :p )ASAP. I have no transport as i have changed jobs and now have no company vehicle.

places i have searched (everyday) are Ebay, Audi UK, Autotrader, Exchange and mart.
The wife is now starting to get impatient, as she now has to walk to work! ;) and i may have to resort to buying something i dont really want.

Where else do you guys suggest i search? must be within 100 miles of north cambridgeshire.

cheers,
paul.

sorry i forgot to mention, i have around 8k to spend, i may go a bit more if it is a good spec.

also black interior only, although i would consider red leather if im feeling a bit pimpish!

Seem to remember seeing a couple of A2s in Robinsons audi norwich prior to christmas (both silver, not sure of spec.) but they were wanting silly prices.

Might be worth a call just incase they have not put them on the website.

Doctor

manhattan$ said:
I have already posted in the wanted section, so please accept my apologies, lol :D
I am really in need of finding a nice A2 tdi sport (silver/black/akoya :p )ASAP. I have no transport as i have changed jobs and now have no company vehicle.

places i have searched (everyday) are Ebay, Audi UK, Autotrader, Exchange and mart.
The wife is now starting to get impatient, as she now has to walk to work! ;) and i may have to resort to buying something i dont really want.

Where else do you guys suggest i search? must be within 100 miles of north cambridgeshire.

cheers,
paul.

I do wish you can find your model. But I think you should see more cars after the new year. Personaly, I love the look on the sport's 17" alloys but I'm not sure if I want the sport's suspension considering all the speed bumps around where I live. So I would suggest you try considering a tdi SE as there seems to be a few more around.

doctor said:
Seem to remember seeing a couple of A2s in Robinsons audi norwich prior to christmas (both silver, not sure of spec.) but they were wanting silly prices.

Might be worth a call just incase they have not put them on the website.

Doctor

thanks doctor,
i will try and find out what stock they have,i will probably give them a call today.

humps said:
I do wish you can find your model. But I think you should see more cars after the new year. Personaly, I love the look on the sport's 17" alloys but I'm not sure if I want the sport's suspension considering all the speed bumps around where I live. So I would suggest you try considering a tdi SE as there seems to be a few more around.

cheers humps,
ive got my heart set on a sport model, i know i wouldnt be 100% happy otherwise!

There's a nice looking silver SE with open sky at Sunwin Motors Renault dealership in Crosshills (in between Skipton and Keighley for ther un initiated!). Don't know the asking price but it is on a 04 plate.

Another link would be

http://www.availablecar.com

Just type in Audi, they have a selection of A2.s close to your budget, I found a 2002 sports for £7999! don't expect to haggle with these guys as they don't budge (experience!) you can test drive before buying.

I have used them in the past and found their service OK, easy to use.

doctor

Last edited:
There's a black 54 plate A2 near preston but it's up for £10,495. done 32,000 90hp seems to be standard car but has different alloys and climate. If you needs more details let me know.

thanks guys,

i did have a look at an A2 sport petrol at peterborough audi a few weeks ago.
then it was £8500 now its at £7500 but its a petrol, and i would like the TDI as i may get it chipped in the future.

and the other reason its top of my list is its cheaper to TAX and insure than the 1.6FSI sport.

what do you think of cargiant? they have a TDI sport there.

yes, the last one looks ok.

im ok with the colour, looks kind of rare! i havent seen another metalic red A2 before.

i am going to keep looking for a TDI sport for the next week or two, then i will probably have to consider an FSI sport

what is the approx value of a :

TDI SPORT silver
2003 / 03
air con / climate
black cloth
possibly single cd
im not sure if its a 75ps or 90ps at the minute, i am waiting for them to get back to me on that.

Last edited:
A2 Search

I spent a couple of months searching for my A2, searching the Audi UK site each evening with no joy.

My tip would be contact the Audi dealers so you get advised on cars that are going to become available!

Good luck with the search, it is worthwhile !!! :)

Peter

manhattan$ said:
sorry i forgot to mention, i have around 8k to spend, i may go a bit more if it is a good spec.

also black interior only, although i would consider red leather if im feeling a bit pimpish!

Fish4 have three petrol sports listed within 100 miles of CB3 8UY, though they are all nearly £9k.
http://www.fish4.co.uk/iad/cars/result

http://www.fish4.co.uk/iad/cars/advert?adId=13360236&sid=s7D59C7C75228374&pos=2&src=search

http://www.fish4.co.uk/iad/cars/advert?adId=13704344&sid=s7D59C7C75228374&pos=3&src=search&tot=4

http://www.fish4.co.uk/iad/cars/advert?adId=13685443&sid=s7D59C7C75228374&pos=4&src=search&tot=4

Good luck

glock17

Back