1 lite oil holder pouch thing

lyndonbuck

Hi apologies if this has been asked before but I've just bought a 1L oil top up and its in an Audi pouch thing with velcro on the back - is it supposed to fit somewhere or does it just fly around the inside of the boot, spraying oil all over the place? Or is it just a way of justifying £15 for 1L of oil? I can't believe the price - Mobil 1 is cheaper than that! Thanks, Lyndon

It just sticks to the side with the velcro thats assuming that all A2 boots are lined with the std carpet material, I find there is a hollow around the right hand side towards the door that leaves space in the boot.

Does it have the wipes inside?

doctor

lyndonbuck said:
Thats the one, thanks, does it stay put just stuck to the carpet then?

Has done on mine, but due to having to top up my oil regularly (refer previous post) I can see the velcro wearing out:rolleyes:

doctor

Mine will stick almost anywhere in the boot, or even the back of the rear seats. Easy!

I bought a £15 litre of oil from Isaac Agnew's in Belfast and it didn't come with a velcro strip.

Just a bottle of Castrol with a little "recommended by Audi" logo at the bottom corner of the label.

Hi Smick they have a black vinyl separate pouch with velcro on the back and it has some gloves, wipes and a silly paper funnel in. If you bought from dealer I'd go back and ask for a free one, worth a try. Its called an oil top up kit I think.

Back