Which Colour Do you Think A2 Looks Best In?

Anything looks good in black, speaking as probably the only Goth member of A2OC, that's a given for me!

Cheers,

Mike

i dont know skippy not every car looks good i know alot of em do...like passats dont look all that in black..but an A2 SE in black..looks good

its as though its a different car...silver far too common and the blue's

I think that Black looks the biz, but I have seen one in a deep metallic bronze that also looked lovely..

i think the solid red A2 shows its colour best when its sunny!
the colour seems to shine like glass in the sun, it looks a bit dull when the weathers not very nice though. red cars are jinxed for me though :D .

Black is my favourite colour for the A2, but it does seem to show up any paint work marks more than other colours.

silver A2's are common, but i think this is the best all round colour in that it does suit the cars lines best, hides any paint work marks, and gives it that prestige look ;)

I guess it's all personal but my fave colours would be black or dolphin grey.
I hung around for a while waiting for those colours but they were always out of my price range so ended up getting the common silver one (not Akoya).

I'm definitely not a fan of the green colour though...

Nonsense, dark green is best, I wish I could have found one for sale when I bought mine. And please don't argue.

It has to be Pine Green im afraid ,its great how people keep asking me what colour it is ,it keeps people guessing as some days it look brown other days green and at night it looks black ......

But if i could choose a colour and it never got Dirty it would have to be
The Black Pearrrrrrlllllllll . Jim Laddd!!!!!!!!;)

Skipton01 said:
Anything looks good in black...

I like the new black MacBooks. Keyboards look like old Spectrums too. Now if only they would produce a black Titanium version

Black looks awesome .. so awesome in fact .. I'm considering doing something about my silver ..

Dolphin Grey, Pine Green are both lovely colours, as is the Black.

Personally speaking I like my Akoya Silver, which I find, with the hint of grey, looks really cool.:)

Another bonus is that it also looks clean most of the time, even when it is dirty - which isn't often as I am usually giving it a clean every other week or so!!;)

No your not the only Goth on here Skipton. :cool:

But I have to agree, Black does look good on the A2.

I saw a white A2 recently with the open-sky, that looked pretty good

Given that I consider my A2 to be automotive perfection, it has to be that blue colour that you see in my pic.

black or blue !!!!!!

Personally i like black but had to get blue so maddy would not get in the wrong car

black with red leather is cool

The polished aluminium would be fun:

Apr1.jpg

Back