Spec for all models listed

Wow very interesting and a good find - just gone through and ticked all the boxes of mine and it cost the previous owner just over £19,000.

The first owner took a real hit losing £8.5k in the first year!!!!!!

Thanks Glock17 - I'm gonna go to bed now with a smile on my face ;)

Last edited:
Very interesting - ours comes in at £19700 and I can't find OpenSky as an option.
I'm sure it wasn't that expensive.

Excellent and interesting find,
Ive printed out all the tech and options lists for both the 75 and 90 bhp TDI's.
Also had a look at the prices in the valuations bit and I should be able to get a dealership 90bhp SE with about 20k on clock for a shade under 10k !! must be with a very poor spec and condition because my local dealer was wanting far far more than that four months ago!!.
Regards Andy.

Blimey they were just too expensive new, the options are ridiculous. In 3 years mine has halved in value (£19000 to £9500), whats going to happen in the next few years? Mind you I did see a 1.4 X reg in Ridgeway Audi, Newbury for 7995 so some people obviously don't believe in depreciation.

Very interesting find!

1.4 TDI Sport 5d
List Price £15805
Cost of Options £2253
Total Price £18058

In 2.5 years the previous owner essentially lost £10K :rolleyes: :eek:

If you pop along to http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vx/finance/valueyourcar.do

VX are currently providing Glass's Guide valuations free of charge.. so given the mileage on my A2 now, in a year I've lost nearly £1K which is pretty respectable I think.

Ian

Back