A2OC Desktop Calender

wooly A2

I Am in the process of making myself an A20C Desktop Calender (A5 size)
with a kit i got for xmas and was wondering if there would be any
interest from our members if i was to produce a calender for the club ....

The price would be approx £10 i know this may seem a little on
the exspensive side but this would be a unique opportuntity to purchase
a personal calender of the club . If you take a look around the web personal calenders can sell up to £15 ......

I Was thinking along the lines of pictures that have been taken at a2oc social
events so if you've been to a social event this year there is a good chance that your car could be in there ....

And for those that have not attended a social perhaps a competition ,
enter a favourite shot of your a2 . We could have an edited and non edited section and whoever gets the most votes will get there pic on the Front cover of the calender ........

If anyone would be interested in purchasing an A2OC calender then please reply here .obviously plese let me know sooner than later as i will need to go and purchase some more kits ........
Or if anyone has any ideas about what they would like to see in the calender
or suggestions same applies ........;)

Last edited:
Nice to see some interest in this i better get my skates on and go and get some more Kits .Hey ULP January could well be a short month for me LOL !!!!

If any of you guys have got a favourite shot either of your car or anyone else's , can you mail it to me at [email protected] preferably a pic on a social event ,but will consider anything ......

I Would also be interested to see some of your edited pics as well ,
Looking forward to seeing what you've got ....;)

Hi Carl,

Add me to the list of members looking to add a piece of A2OC memorabilia to their collection.

Hope to forward some of my pictures in due course!!

Cheers,

Darren

Hi All

I Dont no if you remember i was working on producing an A2 Calander , work was well underway
on my old pc until i had a meltdown on my old hard drive Like a fool i'd not backed up my work .....

Im not 100% sure but some of you sent me some excellent sepia/black and white shots of your A2 ,
That looked great on the template i had made up for next years calander
IF u still have a copy of these could you please resend them to me ,that would be fantastic .......

Everything else on the HD was pretty much expendable i just hope i can find these pics .......

Cheers Carl
[email protected]

Thanks Darren
No worries i have a fast connection here so
send em over that goes for anyone else as well .

Im looking for some arty shots to go in our calendar for next year .

Carl,

No worries, my email is playing havoc though at the minute... :(

Eventually, and I do mean 'eventually'... there should be 5 snaps in your inbox!!

Cheers,

Darren

Back