A2 insurance nearly out? look here!

manhattan$

Past Member
If this is against forum rules, please accept my apologies and remove this thread.

I thought this may be of some help for our fellow UK A2 members looking to reinsure in the near future.
There is a site called www.quidco.com that you register at. It is a cash back site that enables you to earn cash back from certain websites you link to via quidco.

There are a few car insurers on quidco that offer fantastic amounts of cash back when you purchase your car insurance through quidco.

At the minute, prudential are offering £100 cash back and lloyds car insurance offer £120, with many more offering around the £70-£80 cash back.

Also just to note, i am in no way making any money from you guys going through this. The only people gaining from this is yourself.
Here is a quick link to the car insurance section http://www.quidco.com/finance/life-auto/highest-rates-pounds/

And also, this cash back thing does work i have earned and been paid over £275 in about the 4 months i have been registered! :)

P.S
I would reccomend that if you do use any of these insurers that you go through prudential, as they have good feedback on their cash back stats.

Last edited:
I will be buying my insurance tomorrow with prudential via quidco.
My quote for a TDI sport (90) fully comp / NCB protection / legal protection / £100 excess, was £369.

After qudico £269, which works out at £22 a month. :) (well i am due a partial refund from my previous insurers,so will be even cheaper)

Last edited:
I use Quidco all the time, even when i am bidding an an e-Bay item, and it really works! Have already had £30 back from them.:D

UPDATE:
TDI sport(90) policy was £338 - quidco £100 cashback = £238
and partial refund from norwich union direct £140

so £98 for the year!:)

Thanks for that, was about to renew with the AA so £60 cashback off my £260 policy is very welcome!!

"quote from quidco"
Prudential raise car insurance cashback to £130

March 2nd, 2007 We are very happy to announce that Prudential Insurance have risen to the top of the car insurance cashback pile by raising their Quidco cashback to £130. Prudential Car Insurance is by far the most popular choice for Quidco members and with the market leading £130 this is great news for the Quidco community.
We’ve had Prudential Insurance on Quidco for almost 8 months now and we’re happy to see them add to their already immensely popular cashback with a big £130 cashback!
Also take a look at their Home Insurance which has risen to £85 cashback.

So I did my insurance for the beemer through this website, got an Gbp 130 cashback

so how do I actually get hold of this money??

Did you register with quidco before you purchased the insurance? You should have entered your bank account details when you registered, and will receive your cash back in about two months straight into your bank account.

I am due my prudential £100 cash back in a few days. Log into your quidco and click on cashback earned.

Last edited:
Quidco is Great!!!

We have just renewed our insurance and this is the cheapest I have ever paid for a years insurance with Protected NCD, £100xs, Breakdown Cover, etc, etc.
Admittedly we are 40 but £97 all in is just astonishing value!!

It's with the Pru and actually costs £192 (which I thought was good) but then you get the £95 cash back to bring it in at £97.

So I strongly suggest that if you want to save money use one of the Insurance Companies Comparison sites to find a good deal, then use Quidco to make it a fantastic deal!!!!

Go on give quidco a go for all your Internet purchases, you know it makes sense.

Actually, before any of you guys order anything online check out quidco for cashback!

I have had over £400 back from quidco this year!

Back