A2OC Donation - New Years Resolution!!

Darren C

Admin Team
Hi folks,

I just wanted to start a thread to say that I have stuck to my New Year resolution and donated £10 to A2OC.

I haven’t posted this to be pretentious, merely to encourage a few others to do the same. Whilst the A2OC does not charge its members for the privilege, people such as Ben, Mike (Skipton01), Wooly A2 and Spike donate a large amount of their time and effort to keep this site and the club running at such a high level.

For me, the club and forum has been a refreshing life change, making new friends, enjoying club meets and learning more and more about the car every time I log in. Taking this a step further a minimum £10 donation per annum is my way of saying "thanks guys" and hopefully contributing toward club funds for some serious meets later this year.:D

Cheers,

Darren

Last edited:
Thanks Darren - much appreciated I'm sure.

Ben and the rest of us owners don't run A2OC as a profit making concern, but there are operating costs which must be met and so gestures like yours go a long way toward helping out in this regard.

Last year proved to be the best yet in terms of membership and events and we all hope that 2007 will continue the trend and be better yet, but we can only really carry on with a little help from the people that make up this unique club.

If you are thinking of making a donation, then please bear in mind that it will be used only for the running of the club and towards events which will ultimately benefit every member.

Cheers,

Mike

donation

i think a tenner is more than ok and ive never put my hand in my pocket (from yorkshire..)but considering all the info and entertainment the club has given me i want to do it but HOW?
Paul

pc759 said:
i think a tenner is more than ok and ive never put my hand in my pocket (from yorkshire..)but considering all the info and entertainment the club has given me i want to do it but HOW?
Paul

Paul,

If you check out the main menu there is a "Make a Donation" link to the right hand side. From here you can pay by credit card or paypal whichever you prefer. (Enter the amount that you wish to donate first, then press the "Make a Donation" button - as simple as that!!).:)

Cheers,

Darren

Many thanks Darren. It's probably time to revisit the merchandise discussions again.

Ben

I have stuck to my guns again this year, having thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from the club throughout 2007.

Last year was most definitely the best I have witnessed in terms of posts, social events and new faces. The club is thriving thanks to each and everyone of us. This success does not come cheap however, in terms of the time and commitment invested by the die hard regulars and the running costs. So, £15 of my hard earned is currently en route to the club funds; a nominal amount for the twelve months enjoyment that I know that I will have, but a support non-the-less.

Here's to our best year yet, our second scoop at ADI and also a thanks to all for making this such an excellent and friendly place to visit.

Cheers,

Darren

Hi,

Once again, thanks for the kind donation Darren. Let's hope the A2OC in 2008 will continue to provide help, advice, entertainment and thrills to the owners of A2s.

Looking forward to the next social.

Ben.

Donation A2OC.

Look!*X!, Ive told you ' lot' before, my name is Victor Melldrew of 'I dont believe it' Fame, who is this Darren guy??? stirring it all up, I do like to Moan-Groan-complain & scowl so ----
£20.00 smakers is on its way, Yours BARRR HUMBUG!!!!.

Look!*X!, Ive told you ' lot' before, my name is Victor Melldrew of 'I dont believe it' Fame, who is this Darren guy??? stirring it all up, I do like to Moan-Groan-complain & scowl so ----
£20.00 smakers is on its way, Yours BARRR HUMBUG!!!!.

Thanks Al - I am sure your kind gesture is as appreciated as mine.

As for fame and stirring things, I refer to my thread starter last year... :eek:

...I haven’t posted this to be pretentious, merely to encourage a few others to do the same. Whilst the A2OC does not charge its members for the privilege, people such as Ben, Mike (Skipton01), Wooly A2 and Spike donate a large amount of their time and effort to keep this site and the club running at such a high level.

Thanks again,

Darren

Hi. I´ve donated before but do not remember how. Tell me:)

Jossi

Hi Jossi,

See below:-

If you check out the main menu there is a "Make a Donation" link to the right hand side. From here you can pay by credit card or paypal whichever you prefer. (Enter the amount that you wish to donate first, then press the "Make a Donation" button - as simple as that!!).:)

Cheers,

Darren

Donation A2OC.

Hi Darren,
MY wicked 'sense of humour' running wild again! No slur's intended Honest!!! Just have to MOAN-MOAN-&____N, Alan.

Back