Dodgy Avatar - A lesson in vehicle etiquette

eeeboy

Now then, piccies of our beloved A2's are an obvious choice, cartoon characters add a bit of fun and Sarah Michelle Gellar is always a pleasure........but a Chelsea tractor as your Avatar?!?? Now that's just plain wrong.

Forgive me well-established and esteemed member Kaine, but you're letting the side down a little aren't you?

The 4x4 goes against everything the Audi A2 stands for.

Before we know it, your inappropriate choice of Avatar could encourage all sorts of undesirables to the site!!

Get a grip man!

(Could have been worse I suppose - you could have chosen a BMW X5.....)

lol

in my defence...............................er...................sorry, no defence

Good response Kaine.

When I hit the "Submit Reply" button earlier, I sat here thinking "Mmmm - hope this bloke's got a sense of humour! It could get messy this (very unlike his Range Rover - they hate mud those things....)".

Nothing wrong with a bit of controversy now and again eh?!

well when I hit the submit button I was thinking surely I can be more witty than that......but alas I couldn't

now I know you want to see more pics - you only have to ask ;-)

Here Here eeeboy............but....Kaine, if you ever want to swap it for an A2, can I be first on the list.

Cheers Spike

owned an A2 for over 2 years - its an amazing car - in fact I keen to go back to AUDI once they bring out another small car (AUDI A1 etc), however I'm also glad I have owned a Touareg and now RR Sport before they all get banned from the roads :)

ULP said:
If it wasn't for the fact that RRS suspensions seem to have been hobbled together by drunk ants and break down regularly, I'd happily have a used one in a few years.

Hi ULP - how true :lol: - where are the smilies???

I guess my avatar is similarly non-pc..... 5 litres, V8 and 400 bhp.

In my defense it is only used for a couple of thousand miles each year...... and it does have A2-like aluminium chassis and body.

john f said:
I guess my avatar is similarly non-pc..... 5 litres, V8 and 400 bhp.

In my defense it is only used for a couple of thousand miles each year...... and it does have A2-like aluminium chassis and body.

no defence required John - personally I have my reasons, however they are mine - no need to justify it in my book

btw your the first person I've met with a Z8 - you lucky b****r ;-)

its all confusing to me - all I know is my overall Carbon footprint as a whole is low (home, office, cars, etc)

Kaine said:
no defence required John - personally I have my reasons, however they are mine - no need to justify it in my book

btw your the first person I've met with a Z8 - you lucky b****r ;-)

Thanks Kaine. I know it is a beautiful indulgence, but it is my only vice….I do cycle almost everywhere (often up to 100 miles) and we live a very environmental aware lifestyle.

J

Back