it must be love...

gerard

had the use of an A4 the other day while our A2 was in the garage...

all i can say is the A4 felt tiny and cramped inside compared to the A2, weird i know but that is what i felt when i squeezed into the driver's seat (bumping my head on the way in).

sure the A4 was pretty snappy and fast but coming from the A2 the ride felt to soft, i felt like the A2 was so much more fun and easy to throw around corners etc...

even the interior in our A2 is holding up amazingly well. we have 3 year old twins and the car still looks great on the inside... dashboard, everything just looks great and like new...

if i had a choice i'd get the A2 again over the bigger Audi models...

i can't believe Audi has stopped production of the A2, it is such a great and unique car you can't just tell customers to get an A3 or A4 or Seat or VW...

i must be in love...

It must be love

I tried the Q7 the other day, awesome and expensive. I still love my A2 though, it's joy to get back in it.It goes well on the new Shell petrol too.

hollyrescue said:
I tried the Q7 the other day, awesome and expensive. I still love my A2 though, it's joy to get back in it.It goes well on the new Shell petrol too.

The Q7 is obscene and a dinosaur in the light of today's climate change awareness.

By contrast, the A2 was ahead of its time.

120g/km

It is remarkable that since Audi stopped making the A2, they do not have a single car in their model range which emits less that 120g/km of CO2. Listening to the news recently, this was the proposed target figure quoted for sometime in the near future (I forget the date). No wonder car manufacturers were complaining about the proposed new targets.

John.

Poor_John said:
It is remarkable that since Audi stopped making the A2, they do not have a single car in their model range which emits less that 120g/km of CO2.
John.

Meet the new Audi A3 e-power 1,9 TDI. Fuel consumption 4,5 l/100 km, emits 119 g/km CO2, max power 105 Hp, max torque 250 Nm at 1900 rpm. Source: Audi Sweden

120g/km

Hi Xiter,

Oops! That will teach me to look wider than Audi UK for information. It does raise the point that perhaps the good people of Sweden are more ready for this sort of car than in the UK? After all, we never got the A2 1.2 TDI. From a CO2 point of view it is strange that VAG appear to have stopped making the 1.2 TDI engine. Perhaps they have something better waiting in the wings? So far only Audis with diesel engines appear to be able to meet the 120g/km CO2 target.

John.

Back