Alan_uk

forddee

Hi Alan_uk i got up this morning to see you had put a card on my A2,for the
A2OC. Thanks its nice to see there are more then one A2OC member near me.
There is one more A2 in Westbury and one in Chapmanslade aslo i have seen one in Frome .
I will be doing more posts when the kids are in bed .
Ta Daz

Hi Daz, and welcome to the club - glad you found the card useful and not a junk flyer ;-)

I've seen a silver A2 in Westbury - maybe the same one as I've seen in the Tesco's car park in Trowbridge. There is another in Bradford on Avon, but like your location, it is usually parked tightly with other cars and nowhere to stop. So when I saw there was space behind your car to-day I thought I would sieze the opportunity. Don't forget to add your location to the Google map on this forum.

Alan_uk said:
Hi Daz, and welcome to the club - glad you found the card useful and not a junk flyer ;-)

Duh! I just noticed you joined in April 06! You must put your pin on the google map ;-). Make it welcome back :)

I see you were lucky to find a 90 bhp - I gave up and went for a 75 - I restricted by choice to avoid black seats which seemed to be the fashion for the age of the vehicle I was looking for. Still I'm getting better mpg (62 mpg) that you [grin] and I still managed to give an A8 a run for its money today - one minute it was trying to hitch a ride in my boot and the next it was a small black blob in the rear view mirror - lol

Alan

Yep i have been on here some time now but don't get the chance to post that much, but still log on.
I had to drive over 250 miles to get my A2, it took me 5 months to find it.
But the wife drives it most of the time.
I have little races with some of the boys round here in there Saxo,s,106 and alike,but all thay see is a little diesel car in front of them not 90bhp turbo on a very light car, its only when they try to race me thay get a shock.
Because all thay will see is the back of my car getting smaller,as i fly away :D

Back