Ultimate Dubs Show 11th March 2007 - Telford International Centre

ozzit

Hi All

I would like to invite you to the 'Ultimate Dubs 2007' now in 3 halls with more Traders, Clubs & Show Cars.

The event will be bringing together over 200 of the very Best Modified VW, Audi & Seat Show Cars from the U.K & Europe, together under one roof at the Telford International Indoor Centre (Nr. Birmingham)

The show is supported by Local, National & European advertising, aimed to bring together the best show cars, Clubs & associated companies for the enthusiast to enjoy.

The show is to be held on Sunday 11th March 2007 to kick off the show season and is ideal for people to see the best show cars & the new show cars which have been built over the winter months!

The venue is located just off the M54 motorway, slightly to the west of Birmingham making it easily accessible and in the centre of the country. The International Centre is a modern building with all the usual facilities and over 100,000 sq.ft of heated exhibition space with car parks adjacent. There are 2 on-site hotels & 6 hotels within the vicinity of the Centre to keep exhibitors happy.

The show will feature the following attractions:-

• The Best VW, Audi & Seat Show Cars (Stock, Modified & Custom)
• Top Accessory, Parts, Tuning, Wheel, I.C.E & Styling Companies
• I.C.E Demo Vehicles
• The Best European, National & Regional Club Display Vehicles - (National Clubs - Indoors / Regional Clubs - Outdoors)
• Special Displays - MK1 Stock / Retro Display - 5 Generation GTI Display, etc.
• VW, Audi & Seat Motorsport Display
• Cars For Sale Area
Plus many other side attractons

For further info or any other enquiries, then visit www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

We hope that the club can attend and look forward to seeing you at Ultimate Dubs 2007. A Club Display Booking Form is attached.

A few Hotel rooms are still available if you wish to stay over Saturday Night.
Contact [email protected]
Regards
Oz
:cool:

Back