rns-d screensaver

stuart

hi ive flicked through the site and found that you can change the picture on the start upon your nav has anyone done this :confused:

I know you can change the RNS-E, but that depends on the model coding, and you need VCDS to do this.

Dunno about the D version, but I suspect it is the same procedure.

Cheers,

Mike

thanks for the quick reply guys but thats the link i seen it on but when you go into iy you need a program called kolumbia and it dose'nt let you download it but looking at the replys it looks like it can be done on the old rns-d ive just ordered 2009-2010 maps off ebay for it, looking forward to seeing what extra bits are on thay;)

can you post what improvements you notice with the maps? I'm interested, some new roads where we live and it looks funny to see that we're driving through fields sometimes and to make a U turn or the next exit!

Here guys, I sourced the program called Kolumbia :D I never used it nor have the RNS-D.

Ah, unable to attach as file approx 2mb, let me know who needs it, will email it to you :)

Cheers

SARGE

thanks for the quick reply guys but thats the link i seen it on but when you go into iy you need a program called kolumbia and it dose'nt let you download it but looking at the replys it looks like it can be done on the old rns-d ive just ordered 2009-2010 maps off ebay for it, looking forward to seeing what extra bits are on thay;)

Hi Sarge, you'r a gent.
It was Stuart who wanted the software. From the above mail, he is buying a new sat nav disc. Hope he has more success than me with e.bay copies sold as the genuine thing. Even if he gets a working copy I'm almost certain it will not upgrade the sat nav operating software as he was looking to do.

Cheers Spike

I tried to email it to him but he is on sky email which doesn't accept attachements either, so just emailed him to let him know.

Cheers

SARGE

Back