Information Fitting Headlamp Protectors

Seems to be a great product. The only negative point I see is that they have to be removed to clean and polish the headlights. I have my headlights and complete bonnet covered with VentureShield film. A clear very good quality film that is strong and protective. VentureShield can be polished to a near new state in regular intervals and small impact craters in the film from particles heal automatically. The bumber and front wings could use the film as well, but I didn't want to spend too much. After 50000 miles and three years, the film is in a near new state, with not a single penetration yet to be seen.

Seems to be a great product. The only negative point I see is that they have to be removed to clean and polish the headlights. I have my headlights and complete bonnet covered with VentureShield film. A clear very good quality film that is strong and protective. VentureShield can be polished to a near new state in regular intervals and small impact craters in the film from particles heal automatically. The bumber and front wings could use the film as well, but I didn't want to spend too much. After 50000 miles and three years, the film is in a near new state, with not a single penetration yet to be seen.

Hey There

Where did you purchase this Ventureshield from and how much did it cost? will it work on a a2 with bodykit?

Cheers,

A2sport

A professional window tint installer in my city fitted it to my car since it's not easy, especially the bonnet which he said was a real challenge. The film is cut to fit the parts you need to protect so a body kit will not be a problem.

There are nevertheless pre-cut patterns available for the most common cars but as always, the A2 is not one of them so the film needs to be cut manually.

Since I got a special deal for being the first car he did, I suggest you get in contact with one of the many certified venture shield installers in the UK for a price. Here you go:

http://members.invisiblepatterns.com/dealers.php

Back