10% off at Car mod shop for A2 forum users

chubbybrown

James at Car mod shop has kindly offered a 10% discount at his car mod shop for all items.
I spoke to him in June about it and the Code is active.
All he would like is a line or two on the forum about his service.
I've just ordered a set of H7R's on recommendation from here.
Bump the thread if you have used the code so others can see it

Roy

http://www.car-mod-shop.co.uk/

in discount code box please use 'audiforum'

Last edited:
When you go on the site it only lists 2 items when you select the A2 from left hand search panel ???
Phil
http://www.car-mod-shop.co.uk/audi-a2-c-33_55.html
I take this the right site????????????????????????

Its the right site Phil. This is where a few members ( me included) have sourced universal HID kits. In my case it was originally a recommendation from Skip. Roy has since negotiated a 10% discount for the club, which now results in the 6000k HID kit I bought at £63 delivered which is a bargain I can thoroughly recommend :D

Well done Roy boy for making a good buy even better for the team! :D

I just got a H7r setup for £59.99

when I get the lights out check for easyness of Bi-xenon and stick this set on the main beams :confused:

anyway £59.99

as I say its live as I bought some today.

:p

James would like a one Liner,I asked skipton said ok but he was busy and maybe forgot to speak to Ben.

I just got a H7r setup for £59.99

when I get the lights out check for easyness of Bi-xenon and stick this set on the main beams :confused:

Mike has already done a Bi-xenon conversion and said its only feasible if you have the old style A2 light units with removalbe fronts (held on with spring clips)
For main beam its advisable to keep the halogen bulbs for headlight flashing due to the start-up delay with xenons.

Cheers Spike

do your headlights unclip if they are the older type they will( to put it inside )
also theres a thread somewhere about somone having DRL's under the headlight.
I got led sidelights and numberplate lights.

make sure the screws aint rusty or at least wd40 them so you can get them off.:)

Back