A2 Workshop Manual?

Pedros

Can anyone advise / recommend where I would be able to buy a Workshop Manual for a Audi A2 1.4 TDI?

I have looked all over but have had no luck, Haynes usually produce a good range of workshop manuals however it appears they have not included the Audi A2. There are a variety of digital versions available on the Internet but all from relatively unknown sources.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

service discs

hi, i bought this one from ebay from this seller (no affiliation just a good price)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380202310444#ht_1046wt_1165

it was under a tenner and works fine with my windows vista (32bit) after following the instructions on the back of the disc box for instalation, shows repair procedures, wiring diagrams and fault fixes (a2 only all models )

bit different than a haynes manual but does the job, takes a bit of getting used to but has a good search feature to find parts/locations easy.

hope this helps

simon

Workshop Maual

Thank you for this Simon your comments are appreciated, there's so many out there its good to have a recommendation.

Worth a punt at that price.

Thanks,

Adam

Back